Getting Started With Old Glory Gym:
Attend a FREE trial class! (After all, you want to find out if you even like us!)
Athletes with CrossFit experience will be allowed to enroll in the membership of their choice!
Athletes brand new to CrossFit will be required to take our Foundations Course.
What’s included in our Foundations Course?
3 one-on-one classes designed to teach you the foundational movements in CrossFit which will ensure you the safest and most effective experience.
Each Foundations session is 60 minutes in duration and scheduled at your convenience.
The cost is $270 and includes the remainder of your first calendar month upon completion.
- We begin every class promptly on schedule. Anyone arriving more than 5 minutes after class has started will not be allowed in that class.
- Open gym is Monday – Friday 0500-1900 and Saturday 0800-1000. This membership is for experienced athletes only who require gym access and equipment use only; attendance or participation in class is not permitted without paying a drop in fee.
- Class attendance: All programs require registration PRIOR to attending a class.
- On-site Check-In: All athletes are required to check into their class PRIOR to the start of class through their Zen Planner App or through the kiosk at the gym entrance.
- Class Cancellation: You may cancel your registration up to 1 hour prior to the scheduled start time for a class.
- All memberships are month-to-month, no contract. Your first month is prorated and automatic billing occurs on the 1st of the month.
- A $25 standard fee will be assessed to any declined membership payment.
- Cancellation of any month-to-month contract requires a written notice 30 days prior to desired cancellation date and a cancellation fee of $150. Cancellation requests are directed to [email protected].
- We are not responsible for any charges that occur from cancellations without written notification.